Friday, December 6, 2013

Let it Snow!!!

At least on my cards! No actual snow around these parts.
 My first card uses the retro sketch for this week along with some pretty cool My Favorite Things products.  The papers are from Teresa Collins.
 I cut the large snowflake with a My Favorite Things die and a page torn from an old dictionary. I wanted to match the little book print snowflakes on the patterned paper. I added some chunky glitter to the middle of my large snowflake.  The cool sentiment is a banner die and stamp from My Favorite Things.
 Here is the retro sketch.
 This card uses the Seize the Sketch for this week.  The larger and smaller, white snowflakes were stamped with white paint.
 The cool die cut words are from Paper Smooches.
Here is the Seize the Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! I love love love the snowflakes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snowflake ! So beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love to see you take on these sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do not get snow often but I still dream of a white Christmas like I grew up with. I love the cards and all the beautiful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty cards Linda! Love seeing how Seize the Sketch inspired you!
    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete