Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Simply Amazing

What a perfect sentiment for a card for a friend - "You are simply amazing"!!!
 I pulled together the sketch from CAS(e) this sketch and a color combo for Colour Q for my card.  The Colour Q combo is an older one but one that was different and fun to use. 
 These wonderful leaf die cuts are from PaperTrey, Inc.  For the rectangle block, I added color to an acrylic block and "stamped" that directly to the paper.  I love the distressed look that gives.  The sentiment is from Wplus9 Designs. 
Here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
And some photos from my yard today...



I know that some of you might be getting snow, we have a different story here!!!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. SO very beautiful!! Love your fantastic take on the sketch, using one of my favorite sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! LOVING those leaves!! And love love love your photos!!! Your yard is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love your take on the sketch!
    And I'm jealous of your photos.... it's super cold here, with lots of snow! We won't be seeing flowers for another 5 months or so....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME take on the sketch Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simply AMAZING take on the sketch! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete