Saturday, November 15, 2008

The SUNDAY TIMES - 11.16.2008 - God's faithfulness


But there's one other thing I remember,
and remembering,
I keep a grip on hope:
God's loyal love couldn't have run out,
His merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning.
How great your faithfulness!
(Lamentations 3: 21-23 The Message Bible)
*
The words, "new every morning" were ringing through my mind this morning. I love how "FRESH" and "REFRESHING" having Christ in my life is. And, just like in this verse from Lamentations, God's love can't and doesn't run out, He is NEW every morning. No matter what I am going through, no matter if this time in my life has big challenges, He shows His faithfulness to me and who I am and what I care about! Talk about something that gives me HOPE
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)
(I took this photo in Bellevue last fall)

1 comment:

  1. AMEN, Praise God that he is so faithful even when we are not!

    ReplyDelete