Saturday, November 22, 2008

The SUNDAY TIMES - 11.23.2008 - God is Enough!

Chris Tomlin sings this song, ENOUGH:
"All of You is more than enough
for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough"

I find the moment I start to sing these words, all of the cares of my life seem to fall aside.

If I am going to sing these words that "God is enough for my every need", then I need to actually mean it. When I turn my eyes and my cares toward Heaven, my wants seem to be put into perspective.

It is interesting how quickly we get wrapped up in the things that don't really matter in the long run and I love that a relationship with God and communication with Him helps me keep in check.

And God is able to make

all grace abound toward you,

that you, always having all sufficiency

in all things, may have an abundance

for every good work

(2 Corinthians 9:8)

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

(I took this photo on a trip to Bellevue, WA)

1 comment:

  1. WoW! What a great post, Linda! Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete