Thursday, May 31, 2012

Warm Wishes and Spring Flowers

I have mixed up the seasons here.
 I put the retro sketch to use for my card that has a winter theme to it. I used a digital kit by Cosmo Cricket, the papers and the elements.
 The rub-on is by EAD Designs/Paper Smooches.
 Here is the sketch that I used.
 Now for the spring side of my post, this fun card with flowers.  The black dot piece is a stamp by Paper Smooches.
 The woodgrain print and the herringbone are both digital prints. I love the look of punched out shapes so I was able to use some circles here.
Gotta share this pic of an amazing flower that we found blooming on a recent zoo trip.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

these are so sweet! love them both, Linda!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both beautiful!! I loveeeeeee the little hot cocoa!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Both cards are super, Linda!

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful and creative.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Jackie Rockwell said...

Both cards are super sweet Linda! I especially love the colors in the second one!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

cnelson said...

Lovely cards and such a beautiful photo!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, the cocoa card is so sweet and I love the mix of the woodgrain with the herringbone on the second card.

Sarah Webb said...

Wonderful! Love the colours on the second!