Sunday, January 5, 2014

Black and Metallic Gold

A great reason to create, a neat color combination and an online challenge!!!
 I have been having the worst time finding some creating time during the holidays, but I did manage to sit down and create the card I am sharing based on the Colour Q combination and the Addicted to CAS challenge to use die cuts.  I LOVE die cuts, so it was easy to pull out some and some were brand new to me making them even more fun to use.
 I used a PaperTrey, Inc background die.  I cut it in black cardstock and then again in a really neat metallic gold cardstock and then put it together with the two colors.  The label is a PaperTrey, Inc die and the word, "thanks", is from Paper Smooches.  The card was finished off with some gold Liquid Pearls dots. 
 Here is the neat Colour Q combo.
And, here is the Addicted to CAS challenge
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning & striking, beautiful. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your graphic background ... the colors are so beautiful together. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Linda! Happy 2014 and thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, so glad the challenge "encouraged" you to play with some new goodies! I love the chevrons, they are so on trend and I love the soft yellow and black color scheme. So glad you shared this with us ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete