Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colorful Dots

I love using stencils so I pulled out one of my new Tim Holtz ones for my card.
 While I held the stencil on the white cardstock, I added color with three different Distress Stains.  When I had alot of color on the stencil, I spritzed the whole thing with water so that the ink would run and fill in the holes of the stencil.  I love the brightness of the Distress Stains and the great intense colors. 
 I used an adorable sentiment stamp from The Craft's Meow.  Unfortunately that company recently went out of business!! 
I used the CAS(e) this sketch for the inspiration of my card.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. Love your color combo and the cool dotted background. Great card. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete