Monday, January 27, 2014

Love and Roses

I want to share a fun card not just for Valentines Day but just to send some LOVE!
 I used some great Printworks stamps to create my card, the roses and the word "LOVE".
I first created the background by sponging some color over a dot stencil.  The stencil is by Tim Holtz.  I just made sure that I didn't add color to the entire background.  The gold blotches are from a spray by Heidi Swapp.  This stuff is the best gold.  After I stamped the roses, I added some real soft color.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. So love the effect in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermergersh....how fabulous! This is stunning! Now I want some stencils!

    ReplyDelete