Sunday, January 19, 2014

It is about the DOTS

A fun challenge at CASology this week is to make a project using dots. 
 This turned out easy when I pulled out some of my paper tapes! I used a Hero Arts heart stamp and a PaperTrey, Inc. sentiment to finish my card.
 I so love using this stuff.  They make for such a quick little accent and they are so easy to combine tapes and patterns.
Here is the CASology challenge.
I also thought this fit the Paper Issues "You are just my type" challenge. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the graphic feel of all the different patterns in bold colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous card, love all the different patterns. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that heart!!!

Valerie Andrieux said...

That would make a great Valentine's card ! Love the pattern tapes.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the layered washi!

Sarah Webb said...

Perfect combo of colour and patterns! Really great card!