Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Using cute tags

Once again, I went to some great online challenges for the inspiration for the two cards I want to share with you today.

                               
 I love to create but a little help with a challenge always helps!  For this first card, I used the CAS(e) this Sketch.  It is a simple design but so fun to use.  
 Most of the supplies are from Paper Smooches.  I love this cute notebook tag and it helps that Kim also offers stamps to add the lines so it looks like a piece of notebook paper.  I "cut out" the word thanks and then cut that word again in red and added it into the "cut out" space.  Makes for a fun look.  
 Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
 For this card, I used the Cas-ology challenge to use purple and the Less Is More sketch.  I thought it was a fun idea to use just a splash of the feature color on my card.  
 I love this tag die cut by Reverse Confetti.  I comes with the embossed edge to it.  I had been playing around with these flower stamps from PaperTrey, Inc the other day and thought that paper would be perfect cut in the tag shape.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  
 Here is the CAS-ology challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Nice card ! I love the red sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the depth you've achieved by creating different shades of purple by stamping off your flower! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love your first one -- so sweet! And I love the generational stamping on your second one -- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both fabulous! That little bug on the first card is just too cute and I love the layered stamped flowers on the second card. Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet card for our sketch challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the note die in the sketch! Thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, great colour combo. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete