Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Even more CHA goodness - Photos

I would say this was my most favorite SURPRISE! Paper at the Queen & Co booth! Nice prints, nice thickness, nice feel and let me tell you, when do you get a CUTE Disney themed collection of papers with a great black and white damask design in it??? Plus they had some other serious new goodies that I need really quick and they have added a color matching system with Core'dinations cardstocks!
My next favorite was the Melody Ross booth and collection of goodness. I just loved the booth. Pretty stuff everywhere. I just had to show you this adorable creation.
One view of some new stuff from Melody Ross and g.c.d.
This uses the new tool that you pound designs into chipboard with! What a wonderful wall hanging.
The Flower Soft booth. Not sure if you have seen much done with this good stuff but let me tell you. If you need ANYTHING to create a snow effect, this is it! Wonderful and soft just like it's name says. If you use the Aleene's Tacky Glue like they suggest, you will have very little of this stuff fall off and it really is soft when it dries. It also works wonderful to accent lace. More good news about them is that I get to start playing with all of their products so you will see more of this coming from me.
More Flower Soft
More Flower Soft. How cute are these daisies.
I know I need these good things from Studio Calico real soon! LOVE the doilies
Cute stuff from the Nikki Sivils booth
Her papers also come in these little pads and they created a really cute cupcake to match each one. I know I need these prints.
Really high on my "must have" list is this new collection from BasicGrey. It is designed to be dog and cat but I was just plain happy to see how many of the patterns were going to be perfect for layouts about my grandsons. Just love the colors and prints.
Coordinating good things to go with this collection. A lot of times I don't bother with all of the little gadgets that go with a collection but I am going to want lots of this.
I can't wait to find these papers. This is one of the color schemes and I'm sure I need all of them. They are your everyday, use on everything because they are the perfect little accent with everything kind of patterns. Like notebook patterns, etc. They come in little pads for cards and the big pieces.
Is this the cutest?
And you have to have some bling - the Zva Booth.
And, leave it to American Crafts to have the best looking booth ever! Everywhere you look are cute things. And, yes, new Thickers because I seem to think I need almost every kind they put out.
I just had to show you this shadow frame with these brads and buttons and other things in it. ADORABLE!
Love the Kaiser Craft booth. This mini album is wonderful, love the design and the papers they used on it.
More Kaiser Craft.
How cute is this from Kaiser Craft?
This is from the My Little Shoebox booth. It was so packed, I didn't get more of their goodness.
I think this was Pink Paislee. I was just taken with how amazing it is.
A more recent fav of mine are all things Little Yellow Bicycle. How cute is this little creation!
I don't remember what booth this was in but how can you not love the use of that frame? (my friend filled me in, this is Hambly!)
This cutie was in the PLAID booth!
I love Petaloo and this was a great gathering of flowers they had in their booth. They have some white flowers and since their flowers are made from paper, you can color them in a variety of ways. What a great, versatile accent!
Bo Bunny always has fun collections that go together so wonderfully. Here are a couple new ones. If nothing else I NEED that paper with the cute marshmallows on it!
And, here is the greatest find in ribbons ever! The dots are on both sides of the ribbon! If you have even tried to tie a bow on a card, you understand how important this is. Not to mention the colors are just wonderful.
That's it! Hope you enjoyed my journey through CHA. I'm sure I missed a million little things but I sure found plenty of goodness too.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. Where can we get some of those brown papers and the polka dot ribbons!! I love the pics! Alot of inspiration just looking at them! Thanks! Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the amazing glimpses of CHA Linda! You've had some of the best pics I've seen and I have really enjoyed looking at all of the wonderful new products!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The booth with the awesome use of frame is Hambly. Allison Kreft is such a clever girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this post!!!! Thanks for showcasing Nikki's products, and thanks for visiting her blog!!! We appreciate it!!!!

    Julie Tucker-Wolek
    DT member for Nikki Sivils

    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN photos! The fact that you photographed one the projects I made for Nikki Sivils made me smile BIG... so thank you! So glad to see that you ♥'d her new product lines! :-)

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe.... thanks for showing my new paper line "Willow Bee" mini pad and for showing that adorable wall hang that my DT member Deana Boston made for me!!
    Thanks for stopping by my booth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe.... thanks for showing my new paper line "Willow Bee" mini pad and for showing that adorable wall hang that my DT member Deana Boston made for me!!
    Thanks for stopping by my booth!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME pictures, Linda! I think we have lots of the same favorites!!
    It was so wonderful seeing you!!!! What a treat. Wish we could have spent more time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Linda! Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful photos from CHA! I was there (but working) and didn't get to see nearly enough!! I wish I had been able to meet you!

    ReplyDelete