Monday, January 30, 2012

CPS Anniversary

First off, can I say I officially have a love/hate relationship going on with my computer!!!!!
My computer decided to have a mini meltdown last Tuesday.  As we were trying to repair it, it seemed that the better answer was to get a new computer since mine was very old and a very old computer doesn't really always want to work all that well.  SOOOOOO, since then, I have been on the journey of getting a new one and getting it up and running and this is has just NOT been a fun experience. I have too many programs that I need the software to get working again and some were purchased online and they are out of date.  I can really say that at this point I am not happy!  Hopefully that will change.

Anyway, this week marks an anniversary for Card Positioning Systems sketch blog. Thankfully, this is a good thing and it has been such a fun adverture for me. 

We were to pick a sketch from the past for our project.  I picked this one, sketch #166


I also got to work with a set of stamps from Gina K.  If you check out CPS all during the anniversary celebration wich runs through February 18th.  Each team member played with a different sponsor so you will be seeing lots of great stuff and there will also be lots of prizes to win.
I love this little bunch of flowers, so this was fun to work with and to use with this sketch.

Of course, I used my Copic markers for the coloring and I also used probably my newest favorite product, Liquid Pearls by Ranger.  The patterned paper is Little Yellow Bicycle. The label shape is cut wiht a Spellbinders Nestabilities.  My circle cut out was done with the Kreaxions circle cutter which is so the perfect tool for this sketch.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. So sorry about your computer problems ...there is nothing more frustrating! ! Hugs!! Love your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer problems are no fun at all, but getting a new computer is. LOL! :) I hope the card making came after the meltdown so you were able to get a bit of creative therapy in. It's beautiful! You always have the perfect touch on your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain!!!Hope things get better and you are able to use those older programs. Love the card and the center~so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Linda! Clean and elegant! I like your choice of colors, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I can agree that computer problems are annoying. I have just popped over from CPS to have a look around.
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Computer problems are no fun at ALL!! Had a similar experience myself about a year ago. So glad you had some "craft therapy" with this pretty card! I love the gems in the centers of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your computer. I was having problems with computer not that long ago too. Love that card especially the detailing on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!! So sorry to hear about the computer... those kinda problems drive me NUTS!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Linda, thanks so much for working with my stamps, sorry I didn't see this sooner!

    ReplyDelete