Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flower Soft Step-It-Up challenge - FSC 43

In order to show off some new and totally adorable Flower Soft products, the team is hosting a challenge.  We are using the Mabel Lucie Attwell Kit #8.  I can't even believe how cute these little kids are. They are the perfect, vintage look for Valentines but for so many other occasions too.

Here's what you do: Select a card from either the Flower Soft blog or any DT members blog and recreate that card by 'stepping-it-up'. You can upload your creation to either your own blog or to SCS using the keyword FSC43. (the list of the team members is on the Flower Soft blog so you can see all of the other examples)

You can link your card here or on the Flower Soft blog so that we can see them. You have until Jan 30 to enter this challenge.

What do you win???? Your very own Mabel Lucie Attwell Kit #8! This is such a great kit with so many possibilities.

Here is my card:
I used the original front of one of the cards and then cut out the images from another card front. I used a minimum of accents with a strip of patterned paper and a little design cut with my Cricut.

I then layered the two with foam tape. I used a Copic marker to create a shadow around the bottom image.  Flower Soft was added to little portions of the top image.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)
Hope you can play along.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Linda! I love the vintage image and the way you've embellished it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! And just the perfect accents too with that little cut out flourish and the shadowing. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and the flowers just add that something something. I need to pull mine out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made these guys even cuter! I love the touch of flower soft and that thingy you made with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable and love the added FS

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!! Love the die and the flower soft on her apron and socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo precious!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that vintage image! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww I totally love this....that is a fun vintage image...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh chubby adorable vintage image, that card is so so so off the charts cute!

    ReplyDelete