Friday, January 20, 2012

Flowers and Castles

I wanted to share my Card Postioning Systems card for this last week with you.
 Sweet 'n Sassy stamps is our sponsor. It was fun to pick out a set to use because their selection of images is so wide. 
 I am partial to Dogwood, so it was fun to color these.  This set comes with a rather large bird sitting on them but I just didn't use him this time.
 I love sets of stamps with Scripture verses in them so this was the perfect set for me.
 Our granddaughter was going to Disneyland for her birthday and we were giving her a gift card for the trip so I quickly used my Cricut Expression to create this little card. I folded it so I had a little pocket on this inside for the card.
 Chunky glitter accents the towers.
And for a photo...

I stopped at the beach the other day at sunset to watch the big waves. I loved capturing the waves crashing and bouncing in the air.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 251 – STRENGTH AND SHIELD card
Materials:
Stamp set courtesy of Sweet ‘n Sassy
Cardstock – Core’dinations
X-Press Blending Cardstock – Copic
Copic markers
Patterned paper – Cupboard/Farmhouse Collection/Crate Paper
Black stamp pad – Clearsnap
Clear embossing powder
Self adhesive pearls – Queen & Co.
Corner rounder punch - Fiskars

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty inspirational card and a cute castle card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls are such a pretty touch on the first card and the castle card is adorable for a granddaughter's birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely. And the card for granddaughter is brilliant. I would have loved to see her face when she opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Such a cute castle card - I'm sure she'll have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards and photo! Love that verse of scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS photo and loveeeeeeeeee the cards!!! Loving that castle one!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda your floral card is beautiful! Sweet castle for your GD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dogwood card is so pretty! I love the pearls in the center of the flowers. The castle gift card holder is just darling! What a sweet way to present the card to your granddaughter. Love your photo of the waves too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Dogwood card. It's gorgeous. Your granddaughter will love the pink castle card. It's perfect! Awesome photo too. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post, Linda! A bit of elegance mixed in with a touch of whimsy. :) Love your scripture card. The dogwood flowers are so pretty. And how sweet is the castle card. Your granddaughter sure is lucky to go to Disney.

    ReplyDelete