Thursday, January 26, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge

Today marks a new Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.
 This is the photo of the inspiration piece.
 I liked the striped pattern and that the stems were long and lean.  I used to sit and create my own patterned paper with markers, a ruler and stripes so I thought this was a good time to pull out that technique.  My card is also long and skinny to match the long stems.  The thing about drawing your own lines is you can pick the colors.  The sentiment is from a set of Paper Smooches stamps. 
The dots are from the Gently Seasoned stamp set. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. You made that striped paper??? WOW! Amazing! LOVE how it matched perfectly and I LOVE those gems on the circles--makes it pop! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that?!??!?! WOW!! I am IMPRESSED!!!! That is AWESOME!! And GORGEOUS to boot!!! Love it!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really captured the inspiration perfectly. And add the fact the you made your own paper...WOW. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your patterned paper is so impressive, Linda! I love your description of how the challenge piece inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you made this pattern, the lines are perfect, the color combos are great! Super job! Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete