Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Us Girls Celebration

I love any and all online challenges and so a huge treat for me is to be the Guest Designer at Just Us Girls.
 What is even more fun about this challenge is that it is their 300th Challenge and there's a big party with prizes.  Not sure how it can get it any more fun. Be sure to check out the Just Us Girls blog so you can see all of the Design Teams cards and all about the prizes and the amazing companies offering the prizes. 
 The theme is Congratulations so my here is my card.
 I figured one of the best things for a party is Ice Cream with a cherry on top.  To help me create that I went to my brand new Reverse Confetti dies.  I cut two scoops and even gave them some dots of red with a stencil and some Distress Stain.  Be sure to check out this super cute set of dies.
The doily die is from Spellbinders and take a good look at that yummy gold stencil design with embossing paste.  The congrats is a die from PaperTrey, Inc. and I coated it with Glossy Accents.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to play along with the Just Us Girls party challenge.
Linda Beeson

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that ice cream!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the stencil was yellow, but wow! It's gold! That is such a cute ice cream die! Fabulous card, Linda! So glad to have you as our GD this month at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ice cream cone -- super fun! Welcome to GDing for JUGS this month~

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, welcome to our team for the month of July! You started off with a terrific card! Love the strawberry topping dripping down your scrumptious ice cream cone. The background is cool too! Have a great day and or weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YUM! what an amazing creation here. So many amazing things to look at. Welcome too as our Guest this month at JUGS. With this fabulous creation I sure am looking forward to seeing more - much more. Just LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yummy looking ice cream cone! Very sweet card! Thanks so much for being our GD for the month of July and for helping us to celebrate our 300th challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to JUGS as our Guest Designer! I love this with all of the stenciling and texture. That background with the gold is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just so cute! I want some ice cream now! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us this month and celebrating with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete