Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sending Love

A simple and sweet card that uses some of my favorite techniques!
 First off, I used the CAS(e) this sketch, they are always fun.  Plus I used my brand new amazing die from Lil' Inker Designs.  That dotted border. It comes with several sizes so I know I'm going to use it a whole bunch.  
 I used watercolor paper because that works so wonderfully with the Distress Stains that are pretty much my favorite way to add color.  The leaves and flower stamps are from Altenew, another big favorite.  I did stamp them in white and emboss them in white because I am always in awe of the look once the Distress Stains are added.  
Here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful take on the sketch Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Love the white heat embossing with the distress coloring. Lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete