Sunday, July 5, 2015

LOVE everything red

So I did retake pictures of my card in the daylight.  You can read below about the card and my last minute picture taking last might.
 I love the way the stamped paint strips ran when I spritzed them with water.  I did add a small spray of some Heidi Swapp Color Shine.
Plus a close up of the flower and the leaf stamps. I stamped the flower with white ink, embossed with white ink and then colored the paper that was on with red Distress Stain.
Last Nights post...
I need to take a better picture of my card in some good light but this has to do for now because I just had to play along with a challenge that all about red.
 On watercolor paper I stamped a paint brush swipe stamp from Avery Elle.  Because of some spritzes of water, the Distress Ink ran a bit for a watercolor look.  That is the entire background of my card.  
I used a flower and a leaf stamp from Avery Elle plus the "Hello" sentiment.  This was all finished off with white sequins and white Liquid Pearls.

Here is the Colour Me challenge.
Plus the Paper Players The Great Outdoors challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card.. thanks for joining us at Colour Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a clever way to get a watercolor look by spritzing the paint swipe stamp--gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete