Sunday, February 1, 2015

A new AAA Cards Challenge


 So happy that it is time again for an AAA Cards challenge, the first for 2015.  And what better challenge then to create something with a heart.
 Here is my card.  This was actually very quick and easy although it might look a little complicated.  I created a background with a Simon Says Stamp stencil and some Distress Stains.
 Once that background was dry, I stamped this adorable Tim Holtz cupid with black ink.  Color was added with Copic markers and then I coated it with Glossy Accents.  The "love" die is from Lawn Fawn and I added a row of little red hearts.
Take a look, this is the adorable prize being offered at AAA Cards and some other good news if there is a Design Team member call.
I sure hope you can play along with us this week.
This also fits the Addicted to CAS challenge.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

10 comments:

  1. So cool! My husband likes this one too. (more adult-like and not kindergarten) For a quick card it looks like it did take a while to build. I really love your style and your work is so nice to have in our DT column. All of our styles being a bit different is fun to look at as a group. I hope the Valentine holiday is warm and wonderful for you. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky. And sweet. That blueprint image works perfectly with your BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. It looks complicated, and you explain it all perfectly. Wonderful card, full of vibrancy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the effect you have with all of the colors. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love how you make backgrounds and then build your cards on top. Another super card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I love how you layered all of the different inks together using a stencil. Such a cool effect and very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, your card is so graphically chic with mixed media. Just terrific! Thank you for sharing the love with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love, love, love this card and the gorgeous background! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous BG! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete