Monday, February 2, 2015

The MFT challenge

I have been a huge fan of My Favorite Things stamps for a really long time and so their new challenge blog is good news to me.
 I wanted to make sure to play along with their newest sketch challenge. For some reason I am in the mood all of a sudden to create in yellow, so here is my "HAPPY" card.  
 This card shows off my newest MFT purchases and can I say how happy I am that I got this banner die set!  OHHHH it is fun. How can you go wrong with a ton of banner sizes that all stack on top of each other?  I also got the pegboard background die and I have to say that that is pretty fun too.  I also used two little doily does on my card. That little gold "make a wish" sticker is from Teresa Collins.
Here is the sketch I used.
This also goes with the Friday Mashup challenge although I ended up placing the banners a little different.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. I just adore this! It definitely makes me SOO soo happy. Love that cheery, butttery yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the Pegboard die is super cute!!!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card! I love the bright and cheerful yellow :) Thanks for playing along at FMU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're enjoying the sketches, Linda. It's great to have you participate! Such a sunny card!

    ReplyDelete