Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sprays of Flowers

I wanted to use one of my new stamp sets so this is the card I created.
 I have used this technique before but I have been seeing it used quite abit so I wanted to try it again.  I stamped the flowers with white ink and embossed them with white embossing powder on watercolor paper, then I added colors with Distress Stamp pads and Distress Stains until I liked the result.  I kept spritzing it with water as I added inks.  The stamps and the sentiment are both by Paper Smooches.
 I just loved how the colors mixed and ran with the water.
 This fits the photo inspiration challenge at Paper Smooches Spark

And the color combination fits with the Fusion challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great technique.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeu take on the FUSION imagery and colors this challenge!!! LOVE the stamps you used and the lovely watercolors!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at FUSION Linda!!! - Yay so glad that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful mix of colors. Great card.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this Sweet Card!! =) This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and the colors of water color that you used!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and for joining us in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your take on the FUSION Challenge! I think you nailed it, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful background of inks, stains and water! The white embossed blooms look lovely over it! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer gorgeous - the watercolor on the embossed floral outlines is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the look of this technique--I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS colours Linda - LOVE it! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you've used the colours here. These watercolour flowers are stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing colors. I love the white embossing and watercolouring. Beautiful card, thank you for the inspiration.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete