Sunday, February 22, 2015

Make mine pink

In order to create a card using the CAS-ology Monochrome challenge, I went with lots of shades of pinks.  

 The background was created with a Simon Says Stamp stencil and a few shades of Distress Stains.  It is a bit messy and always fun.  
 To continue the color combo and to help my card fit the retro sketch, I cut a tag using a Reverse Confetti die and stamped a couple flowers with one of my favorite flower stamp sets from Altenew.  I love what you can create with the different layers of the flowers.  
 Here is the CAS-ology challenge.
And the retro sketch challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inked background and I love those Altenew flowers! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this flowers are gorgeous! What lovely shades of pink! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cue word of monochromatic gives way to some very creative and delicious colors. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete