Friday, February 27, 2015

Cutest Puppy Dog

I recently got this set of stamps from Reverse Confetti that has the cutest little puppy dogs in it. Of course, I had to put it to use.
 The Fusion challenge seemed like just the right place to start.  I created a fancy background with some Distress Stains and then I ran this piece through the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder.  Now that I had my background, I needed just the right little accents to make this a card. 
 The heart die is part of the dog set.  I colored a piece of watercolor paper with some Distress Stains, I left it to dry and then cut out my hearts.  I wanted to use places of irregular color for my hearts to give them more interest.  The dog was stamped, colored with Copic markers and then given a bit of added color with Distress Stains.  This dog has a matching die so I cut him out with that. 
Here is the Fusion challenge.  I followed the sketch with the hearts instead of stars or bows.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the hearts and the puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet FUSION card Linda, LOVE the pup!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock that SWEET PUP!
    Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete