Friday, February 27, 2015

Cutest Puppy Dog

I recently got this set of stamps from Reverse Confetti that has the cutest little puppy dogs in it. Of course, I had to put it to use.
 The Fusion challenge seemed like just the right place to start.  I created a fancy background with some Distress Stains and then I ran this piece through the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder.  Now that I had my background, I needed just the right little accents to make this a card. 
 The heart die is part of the dog set.  I colored a piece of watercolor paper with some Distress Stains, I left it to dry and then cut out my hearts.  I wanted to use places of irregular color for my hearts to give them more interest.  The dog was stamped, colored with Copic markers and then given a bit of added color with Distress Stains.  This dog has a matching die so I cut him out with that. 
Here is the Fusion challenge.  I followed the sketch with the hearts instead of stars or bows.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the hearts and the puppy!!!

Elena Orsi said...

I like puppy
Hugs
Ele

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet FUSION card Linda, LOVE the pup!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining FUSION!!!

~amy~ said...

Way to rock that SWEET PUP!
Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.