Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sneak peek of my Flower Soft day

It is Saturday and so it, again, is my day to post over at the Flower Soft blog. I wanted to give you a little peek at my project for today.
This is a side view so you can see the dimension that the Flower Soft adds to a project. Of course, there are a few pics in my post at Flower Soft and I also gave some details of the finished project.
Thanks for visiting here and there, Linda (lbpost)

DO I SMELL CAKE? card
Materials list:
Flower Soft – Polar White, Sweet Pea and Sunshine Yellow
Tacky Glue – Flower Soft/Aleene’s
Cardstock – Core Expressions/Core’dinations
Patterned paper – Chic Bebe Girl: Notes Paper/Teresa Collins Designs
Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas
Copic markers

Sandpaper
Self adhesive rhinestones – Queen & Co.
Foam tape – 3M
Black Versafine stamp pad
Clear embossing powder – Stampendous
Glitter 3-D Fashion Paint - Tulip

1 comment:

  1. This is totally adorable, Linda...and your Flower Soft touches are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete