Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Time

You need to know this! Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker just revealed a sneak peek of some of the goodness she has coming soon, you NEED to check it out, here.

These papers by Jillibean Soup just look like summer so I thought that made a good title for this post.
The red, background cardstock is a piece of Core Impressions from Core'dinations. All of that great embossed design is already in the paper and you can sand it if you want or leave it as is. I love the way these particular prints by Jillibean Soup combine together. This is my niece's little girl.
I used one of the Sprouts to make my little accent piece to hold the number 2.
I ruffled the ribbon and then sewed a line of machine sewing down the middle of that and the white piece is using one of my border punches.
Since we are talking about Summer, I wanted to share these ATC cards that I created some time ago. Once you get used the small work area, these things can be fun. I used photos that I had taken for the main accent on most of them.
***
And, a couple photos to share.

Can you see who is getting a ride on that truck? LOVE to watch little boys play. We can't wait for the new movie to come out!!!

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

As always fantabulous projects and delightful photos!!!

BRANDY said...

Seriously Drooling... and those ATC are so flippin cool!

ellen s. said...

gosh. linda. my jaw just hits the floor every time i come here!!!

dstandard said...

So fabulous! Love them!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Totally gorgeous layout Linda! Oh, we can't wait for that movie too, should be fun!

Marlene said...

Beautiful layout. Never cease to disappoint me with your creativity!

Charlene said...

Oh SO cute!!!!