Friday, September 27, 2013

Autumn is in the air

Well, here in Southern California, we really aren't feeling fall so much but it will come. It just takes us longer.
 But, I love to create cards for Autumn or Fall so I wanted to share this card.  I used some neat Paper Smooches stamps on my card. 
 I stamped the tree branches with white ink and embossed with white embossing powder and then colored those branches with some brown spray ink.  The white embossed lines resisted the spray color. I thought this was a fun way to color these stamps.  I used one green leaf because as the leaves are turning color and falling off there always seem to be a green leaf or two hanging on.
 My card fits the CAS-UAL Fridays challenge.
And the CAS-ology Challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee those trunks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how those trees look against the dark background! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun take on the cue word... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you embossed the tree branches with embossing powder Linda. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card with the row of trees and falling leaf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty fall card, Linda!
    Thanks for playing along with our CAS-ual Fridays challenges!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These trees are just too fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete