Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ready for school

I wanted to share this layout.  The pictures show my grandson's first day of school experience from last year.  These two pages were published in Northridge Publishing's Sketch book.  The sketch I used was actually for just the first page but I went ahead and created a two page layout so I could use more pictures.
 Most of the elements were from a digital kit at Design House Digital.  I thought this kit was so fun with some great papers in it.  The different patterns made it easy to use one of the sketches in the book. The black chevron patterned accents are a stamp from Hero Arts.
 He was so excited and so proud of his new uniform and his adorable backpack. Same for this year with more pictures to scrap.
Here is the book the layout is published in. I love sketches so books like this are always so fun to have on hand for inspiration.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. That's a really nice layout. Oh my, he is really grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pages, Linda! Congratulations on the publication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww these are both so precious! LOVING the colors and the photos!!! And congrats on the pubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! He's adorable, Linda!
    Love him and his big backpack!
    The layouts look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your pub ! That is a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your pub! I am not a double layout person, but this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete