Monday, September 16, 2013

Get Well greetings

I'll tell you, making a get well card is way too much fun with this great die cut word from Paper Smooches!
 Addicted to CAS has a challenge this week for a Get Well card.  I find I want to find all of the cute ways to use this die cut that I can think of!!! Of course, the simple way is to have it going across the front of my card. 
 Two of my other super favorite things to use are spray inks and stencils so the background to this card was fast and easy using them.  I used a stencil from Pink Paislee and a few different shades of spray inks from the Stephanie Barnard collections by Clearsnap. 
 
Here is the Addicted to CAS challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING those colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those pretty colors and row of enamel dots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is VERY cool! I love it against those amazing colours. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE your background with those bold colors! Adorable!
    Thanks for playing along at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete