Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Cute Red Balloon

I so love this adorable little doggie party balloon!!!!
 I wanted to use the Challenge sketch at Avery Elle, so this label with the stamped sentiment in it just seemed like a great fit.  And, of course, I had to use the doggie balloon with it.  I made the patterned strip to go along the side of the card with another stamp from Avery Elle.
 I thought the red and blue color combination was a fun way to use these stamps. After I stamped the balloon and cut it out, I coated portions of it with Glossy Accents for some additional interest.
 Here is the Avery Elle challenge sketch.
And for a couple fun photos....
We all were wondering why the fishes water seemed to be evaporating so quickly!
 We found out why today!!!
We are thinking that our kitty cat figured if she drank all of the water she would eventually get to that fish.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so striking. Loving the balloon doggie. Lol, a very clever kitty cat.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee your card!! LOVING that balloon animal!!! And HA!! Those photos of your cat are soooooooooo funny! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, a balloon doggie!!! LOL!! Great take on the challenge :) Goodness, those pictures of the cat and fish!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too!! what a great stamp. Love how you used it , to cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Funny cat! They are sneaky creatures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card with a great color combo. Too funny about the cat. :)

    ReplyDelete