Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sketch Love

I love sketches, but I love, love, love this one!!!! As soon as I saw the examples for this sketch by the DT at CAS(e) this Sketch, I knew it would be so fun to play with.
 I thought of this die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I could have used just one of the halves after I cut it but I thought why not use both halves.  I still used the sketch as my inspiration, I just added a little more detail. 
 The sentiment is from Avery Elle, I love the font of these sentiments.  Those cute little buttons are from Queen & Co.
Here is the CAS(e) this sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. The doily is such a pretty interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty take! I've done something similar and love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, love this die and what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Beautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful way to say congrats! I love that you chose to keep both halves!
    I wish I had a more interesting way to say congrats, but I'll just do a simple "congrats on getting featured on the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll"!

    ReplyDelete