Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Heartfelt Creations news!!!

I received a fun email this morning letting me know that I am one of the semi-finalists in the Design Team search at Heartfelt Creations!!! I have loved stamping for many, many years and I also love being on a DT so I knew I needed to give this a try. 
Now I get to move onto the next step in this adventure but part of it is a voting by those who visit the Heartfelt Creations blog so pop on over and vote for the semi-finalists that you love
Here are my cards for my application
I used this stamp to create my card and flowers, Striped Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp.  I loved that one stamp could create the entire background of my card and then when I stamped it again, I was able to cut out the individual flowers. 
I stamped the entire stamp with white ink and then embossed that with white embossing powder, both by Clearsnap.  I then rubbed the whole piece with a pink Fluid Chalk stamp pad to make it pink. 
For this card, I cut out some of the flowers from the same stamp and colored them with Copic markers. 
Thanks for visiting and thanks if you were able to take the time to vote for me
Linda Beeson (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Soooooo happy for you for being finalist!!! I love love love your cards!! They are gorgeous!! LOVING the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!
    And congratulations! I voted for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. V.pretty, I love flowers but cant seem to use them like others do :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cards and those gorgeous flowers
    Jenny Garlick

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Lovely cards!! Beautiful flowers. The white really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete