Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fun stuff to share

Because I found a couple more online challenges to work with, I have a couple new cards to share with you.
 I pulled out some Paper Smooches stamps and a piece of My Mind's Eye paper to create my card. I used the CAS(e) this Sketch for this week as well as the neat color combination at Colour Q. 
 To get my splash of another color for the Colour Q combo, I masked the little telephone and sprayed my piece of plain white cardstock with a great yellow Stephanie Barnard Spray ink from Clearsnap.  I think that is such a fun way to add some color. 
 Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
And the Colour Q combo.
 I also wanted to play with the Seize the Sketch challenge.  I pulled out some really fun Simple Stories products. 
 It was so fun to create a little grouping with the matching products in this collection.
Here is the Seize the Sketch challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Linda, love that phone and the yellow background, great pop of color! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!
    Thanks so much for playing with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun cards with the phone and layered bingo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fantastic cards! thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how these cards are so different - I tried that colour technique with some Glimmer Mist the other day and it looked rubbish lol! Nowhere near as good as this. I love the kind of retro look with the first one...thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your cards...both are super fun! Love how you were inspired by the Seize the Sketch! awesome layering and just plain cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute creation! Your orange & black telephone card is just adorable and a fun way to use those colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun take on the sketch! Love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I LOVE that inky background with the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bicycle - great combination of colors!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bicycle and the darling collage of goodies! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete