Sunday, July 13, 2014

AAA Cards challenge #11

More fun, the AAA Cards challenge, this time to use windows.
Here is the challenge.

 I love thinking outside the box so I used four stars in place of the windows.  The star stamp is from Printworks. 
I created my background with a Simon Says stencil and some Distress Stains.  I love stencils, I love the watercolor look when using the Distress Stains.   The adorable little airplane and the sentiment is a stamp from Reverse Confetti.  
Be sure to stop by AAA Cards.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to use stars instead of squares, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your bright and creative cards reveal a happy crafter! Your watercolor surprises are like sunshine on Sunday. Great take on the sketch. Cheers

    ReplyDelete