Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blue and Red and Fun

I have a new set of stamps and a new stencil and out they came for this card.
 I used the Colour Q combo for my card. I started out with a Simon Says big dot stencil and all I did was take my Faded Jeans Distress Stain and I dotted that into each circle on watercolor paper. I thought the end result was pretty fun.
Next came my Reverse Confetti stamp and matching dies.  How cool is that little airplane in red! The tag, the little row of hearts, the airplane are all dies.  I used a Distress Stamp pad for the red.  In order to get in the Sand color in on my card, I used a brown to stamp the sentiment.  That cute little cloud is a stamp from Simon Says and I used a stencil to add some interest. 


Here is the Colour Q combo.
This also fits the Addicted To Cas SKY challenge.

And for a photo...
We were in a restaurant this weekend and they have three big windows full of really cool glass floats. So amazing with the light coming in.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. Great background and I totally love that Reverse Confetti stamp - so sweet. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! The picture of the window is so cool!!! And your card - absolutely adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, love the design, the BG and bold red plane :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that chunkie little plane :) - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete