Thursday, July 24, 2008

Card Positioning Systems #74

I promised you my Card Positioning System cards for this week using the JustRite stamps, so here they are with a little close up of each one to show off the details of the stamp.
Because the kit comes with LOTS of little tiny letters and numbers, you can pretty much say anything you want in a stamp you make yourself. What I really liked about this one is after I got all the stamps placed where I liked them, I could stamp this over and over to make birth announcements. How easy, fast and fun!
(HINT) when placing all of these little letters/numbers, arrange them around the circle in the groove. The kit comes with a pair of tweezers to help deal with these things cause they are TINY. Just go ahead and get everything you want in place and then do practice stamps to check on the placement, rearranging them until you like the placement and spacing. You can just gently push the group of letters to change the spacing. I had my "E" backwards so the practice stamping is a MUST!
This card uses one of the ornate borders and a monogram. You can simple place any letter or number on the stamp and again, have a very custom look to your creation.
The materials lists for both of these cards are listed on the CPS blog site.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)

17 comments:

  1. well your post has me convinced i MUST HAVE this stamp! i love the birth announcement idea! just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so inspiring!! They are GORGEOUS!! You are one talented girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both Linda! Just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a versatile stamp! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat is that! Those cards are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Linda! These are just fabulous! You rocked these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are fabulous and a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is such a pretty and cute card. Your work has always been an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda- I just found out you selected me as the Reader Spotlight for CPS and I was estatic! Thank you so much for the honor! I am just tickled to pieces that you chose my card. Thank you! ~Papertrails (aka Amy)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love these cards! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an awesome stamp! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, I especially like the blue and yellow one. Thanks for the lead on Memory Makers rub-ons I'll have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness that stamp set seems to be awesome! I love that baby card!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I am soooo very impressed by your cards. Truly blown away. I love the birth announcement idea, as well. Will need to remember that for fall. Just, wow. Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete