Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today is the day!!!!

Never thought it would happen but I decided I do want to share. I want to share my creating ideas. I want to share my faith in God. I want to share lots of fun and interesting things and so I did it!!! I started a blog! My hope is that we can have FUN here! With PAPER and all kind of other important stuff.


You will often find me using photos on my projects so I thought the first thing I would share with you is this photo of my sister and a couple neighbor kids that I used on a card. I loved the vintage look of it but just that word "vintage" is a bit scary cause I am using it in connection to a childhood photo of mine!!!


The photo was actually very small, a size they seemed to use a whole lot in days gone by. I scanned it, altered it, cropped it and printed it out. Just a fun accent to go with my PAPER!

Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I'm the first person to leave a comment on your first post! What a privledge! May God bless you and others through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog! I'm excited to see you have one because I really enjoy your work and hope to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful, wacky world of blogging! That picture is just gorgeous. If it were mine I'd scrap itover and over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH MY GIRL HAS A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOOO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallalujah! I'm sooooo glad. I'm putting you in my google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad that you took the plunge into blogland Linda :)

    ReplyDelete