Monday, July 28, 2008

It's A Sketch Kind of Day

Got a Stash? If you are a scrapper you know exactly what I am referring to!! I wanted to use some papers that have been in my stash for a little while now so I reached out across the web for some inspiration. Guess what? I found some sketches!!! I LOVE to use sketches so here is the result:

Sketch #5 from 2 Sketches 4 You and a yummy print from Daisy Bucket Designs plus I managed to use some new stamps I picked up that are also by Daisy Bucket Designs

This second one uses one of my favorite patterned papers from Webster's Pages and a sketch from Caardvarks
And last for right now, a layout using a sketch from Sketch This and more of my Daisy Bucket Designs stash. I had to tweek this one a little since the orientation of my photos was different then the sketch but to me that is what a sketch is all about - a launching pad for you to make it your own. (ps. this is my newest grandson!)
Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)

LOVE IS IN… - Materials: Cardstock
Patterned paper – Frosty Buttons/Wrapped Wishes/Daisy Bucket Designs
Clear stamps – Greeting, “love” circle and wheat sprig/Daisy Bucket Designs
Stamp pads –Ancient Page and Fluid Chalk stamp pads/Clearsnap
Scallop border punch – Martha Stewart
Scallop square punch - Marvy
Epoxy flower and glitter brad – Making Memories
Rhinestones – Mark Richards, Inc
Tonic Paper Distresser
BEAUTIFUL - Materials: Solid Cardstock
Patterned paper and Rub-on designs – Baby’s Breath/Sweet Charity Collection/Webster’s Pages
Scallop circle and circle punch - Marvy
Tulip Glitter Fabric Dimensional paint
Border punch – Martha Stewart
Tulle – Craft store
TUB TIME layout - Materials: Solid Cardstock
Patterned paper – All Wound Up collection/Daisy Bucket Designs
Wheat design stamp – Daisy Bucket Designs
Fluid Chalk stamp pads – Clearsnap
Metallic Thickers – American Crafts
Circle punches – McGill
Machine sewing
Brads – Creative Impressions
Date stamp – JustRite stamps

9 comments:

  1. I really love your cards--such a talent! I make them, but I need to get much better with my designs! I am going to use this blog for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are gorgeous!

    And yep, I posted those little tips on the Build A Books for everyone to try and use.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and layout : ) Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely beautiful and your layout just adorable. I really love using sketches too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love using sketches for inspiration, too, and I love your take on the sketches for your projects! They're wonderful!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Each and every project! I too love the Webster's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you rockin' the sketches Linda, love them all. I keep forgetting you have a blog now.. must visit more often ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards and layout! your grandbaby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful lay-out! Those colours go so well together; they are my favourites.
    Linda V.

    ReplyDelete