Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Little Peek!

This week the CPS gals had the privilege of using a great stamp set by JustRite stamps. My cards have not been posted yet at CPS so I'm giving you a tiny sneak peek of one of them!!! Yes, I did say "cards" and "one of them" cause I did two! Just because they were so fun to play with. Stay tuned for the whole enchilada later this week.

Here's a good heads up too. Jessica Witty was the designer who was scheduled to post some goodies on the Pursuit of CraftYness blog yesterday and I know you want to check that out.



Thanks for visiting, Linda (aka lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. I love JustRight products - they're based here in IL :) The peak is really intriguing, can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo happy you have a blog now! I can't wait to see your CPS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, can't wait to see them both! The peek is just yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the peek and can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the whole card! Your cards always rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo- looks great so far! thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneak! Can't wait to see the whole thing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohh I can't wait for the rest you little teaser you!

    ReplyDelete