Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA photos #1 and a CPS card

First of all, I wanted to share my Card Positioning Sytems sketch blog card for this week.
I was fun to reach into my stash and use this yummy patterned paper from October Afternoon.
The little word stickers are from a set by Sticko.
***
And, I just have to share some photos from CHA. I'll share more later this week. The first goodness I want to share are several photos from the Core'dinations booth. Let me tell you, they released just so much good stuff at this show. You are going to love working with these. The new sets are not up on the blog yet, but I am sure they will be soon.
This photo shows the new sets of embossed cardstocks that coordinate with Cosmo Cricket, Jillibean Soup and more from Jenni Bowlin. These papers are so neat because all they take is a little bit of sanding and they are ready to go.
Is this just plain CUTE! It used cardstocks from the Jillibean Soup set.
Another view of the new embossed sets.
These two sets are sparkly and shiny. A glitter finish that just does not rub off.
If you look close you can see the sparkle in the strips for the skirt. Just plain adorable!
These are two different sets of more subtle colors of cardstocks that have patterned and embossed designs.
Look at all of the wonderful accents on this layout.
More cute things created with the new cardstocks.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

SKETCH 151 – US card
Materials:
Cardstock – The Chocolate Box and Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Patterned papers – Daydream: Rain Boots/October Afternoon (both sides)
Self Adhesive rhinestones – Queen & Co.
Sandpaper
Circle punches – Papershapers
Border punch - Fiskars
Sticker word blocks – Sticko
Fluid Chalk stamp pads – Clearsnap

6 comments:

  1. oh thanks for sharing Linda...i'm in heaven with all this new Core! - hera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this are gorgeous. Love the colours and great designs too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. this stuff is great! I really love that football!!! And the bling is just what I needed and didn't know!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing Linda!! so many fun things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were at CHA Linda, I would have loved to meet you. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks so much Linda, for posting pics of the booth!! It's always so exciting to see!

    ReplyDelete