Monday, January 18, 2010

Don't you just love good things?

It is time for another Card Positioning Systems sketch. I LOVE playing with these sketches, Tami does such a great job.
I pulled out some papers and supplies from my stash. It always feels good to use up goodies that I have had for awhile. These are coodinating supplies from Creative Imaginations.
The little round pieces are stickers and I accented them with Queen & Co. self adhesive rhinestones. A little bling is always good.
****
Gotta share some photos from yesterday.
Can you just smell the goodness flowing out of this door? It is a cupcake shop in Santa Barbara - Crushcakes. They serve what looked like an amazing lunch line-up but then there is the glass case full of gorgeous cupcakes. Since it was the end of Sunday, the supply was really low but I still found some jewels.
These are the two that we picked! Jealous?
And, we have been getting ready for rain around here - LOTS of rain and it started on Sunday afternoon. We were downtown Ventura for a little bit and it was amazing the coloful and fun umbrellas that were out in full force. Here are a couple.

Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)
SKETCH 150 – ADORE card
Materials:
Patterned papers and sticker die cuts – Creative Imaginations
Self Adhesive rhinestones – Queen & Co.
Fluid chalk stamp pad - Clearsnap
Tonic Paper Distresser
Twine

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Linda! I LOVE all the distressing!

    Super fun pics!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I'm jealous! Those cupcakes are yummilicious! Those umbrella pics are cool, too! Nice sketch card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, the next time I'm in Santa Barbara I will have to call you!! We have a place up on the Riviera - above the Mission! :) I am not sure when we will be there again, but I Hope it is soon so we can visit Crush cupcakes! I missed it last time we were there (in September)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! and those cupcakes.........definitely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and so are those cupcakes. I love that you noticed the umbrellas. It's that kind of detail that I want to notice more in my life.

    I have fallen of the cardmaking wagon and need to get back on. I gave up my crafting space for my son's recovering. He's back in his room and it's time to get going again. Hope to post something "cardy' soon. I'm only telling you this in the hopes that it pushes me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete