Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Punched goodness

I have already mentioned this, but I'll say it again, I am in love with sooooo many of the new Martha Stewart punches. I think I want them all! I find it amazing as to how easy they are to use and what an amazing accent they can add to a project.
I just had to have the corner punch and the border punch for this set. The corner can be used alone and the border can be used alone and together they are wonderful. I almost sound like a commercial and I don't get a thing for telling you this except that crafters share these good things among themselves! The papers are from a Christmas or Holiday set by Basic Grey. Don't you love when you can keep using papers during the year?
Take a peek at the text embossed paper mat. That is a Jenni Bowlin Core'dinations cardstock. It comes with the text embossed in it and I just slightly sanded it to help the letters stand out a little more. I just love what this added to my card along with the pearls.
***
And a couple photos. I was trying to take photos the other day and our cat just plain insists on being in our way in whatever we are doing. Of course, that meant I needed to take pics of her! I just got a set of screw on macro lenses and so the first photo was an experiment with that.


Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Red card
Materials:
Cardstock – Jenni Bowlin and Core Essentials/Core’dinations
Patterned papers – Eskimo Kisses collection/BasicGrey
Deco Fan Punch Around the Page punches/Martha Stewart
Self Adhesive pearls – Queen & Co.
Rub-on greeting – American Crafts

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card linda (i need those punches now, too!) and the photos of your beautiful cat are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! you make a serious case for those punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a pretty look those punches give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you mean Punched Gorgeousness! Absolutely beautiful Linda!

    Look at your kitty, she has gotten so big!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's so cool that you love these punches. It's so fun to work with things you love. Very beautiful card. I love pearls.

    We are working on my daughter's baby shower invitation. Hope to be able to post them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful job. and the cat photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card; love the pearls and how you adhered the punched piece.

    Your kitty is so pretty and I love your photos. We lost our kitty last month (had to have the vet put her down) and I wish I'd taken photos like that. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete