Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My favs from CHA - photos

My favorite and more unexpected find was this adorable booth for "the girls' paperie."
Everything was so cute and I loved the product.


The Jillibean Soup booth
On the top of my list of "must haves" are these great, corrugated letters by Jillibean Soup. Is this project just adorable?
This is how the letters come and so when you punch them out, you also have the left over background paper.
The letters used and their really cute buttons too.
The October Afternoon booth
I have a couple companies that I could just use everyday and October Afternoon is one of those. Here are two of their new lines.


The October Afternoon gals used small layouts for their examples. They were so cute, like mini 12x12's. I liked how many they could get in a small space.
***
The Tattered Angels booth
I always love what Tattered Angels comes out with but a fav are those adorable, little black transparency shapes. They are the perfect accent for all kinds of things and can be used just like they come or they can be accented.
A new find at Tattered Angels that I want right now are Chalk kinds of sprays. They are more matte and just look wonderful.
***
The Maya Road booth
Their design team always just plain rocks the examples. They need step by step demoes of everyone of them.
Here is another "must have" on my list, more cute Maya Road flowers. I just love this style.
How cute are these little blocks to show the colors of the Claudine Hellmuth paints?
***
The Jenni Bowlin booth
I have a couple more "must haves" on my list from this company. These buttons! LOVE the colors and the shapes.
And these way adorable butterflies! Love the thickness of them and the prints and colors.
Look at how the butterlies and the buttons are used on this layout.
Adorable use of the Core'dinations cardstock.
Love the simplicity of this layout.
***
The Cosmo Cricket booth
Can you see the Core'dinations cardstock for the background? Such a perfect look with these papers. Cosmo Cricket is one of the companies that have partnered with Core'dinations with some amazing embossed cardstocks.
One of their new collections.
More photos later
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Wasn't it all so lovely? *Sigh* it looks like you loved the eye candy as much as I did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the CHA pics!!!! I LOVE the Bowlin Butterflies!!!! Hey - I'm posting your link on my blog and asking people to leave me links to their CHA pics, too. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pics Linda, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun of you to share some more loveliness with us!! I have to say those corrugated letters look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda...we must have very similiar taste since i totally agreed with your MUST haves list of goodies. So much this show to choose from that totally ROCKS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to see all the new stuff! The buttons are great, I think I NEED those. LOL

    ReplyDelete