Sunday, June 22, 2014

AAA Cards challenge

It's time for a new AAA Cards challenge
 This weeks challenge is to create a card using the inspiration card.  I started out with some paper or Washi tape for my card. The inspiration card has a band of color across the card and I love using paper tape so this made for a quick start.
 I cut out my flower using a Spellbinders die to go along with the flower on the inspiration piece. A die cut and a stamp for my sentiment, both from Paper Smooches. 
Here is the AAA Cards challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Great card ! Love the Hello die cut !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you do fabulous things with washi and watercolor! Love your case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love washi tape and how quickly it sets the scene for a card too. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the lovely match of color and pattern Linda!
    Such a great case of Vicki's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take is so original! Love your mastering of the wild animal known as washi! I found the problem in my wrong address for you and I've changed it and the file which is the source. Very sorry about that!!!

    So much beautiful color in your 2 earlier cards, you do water color cards so well. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a great sense of style with your cards! I adore Washi and was so jealous to see you used it in this CASE! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete