Friday, June 20, 2014

How do you Celebrate!?

Yeah, another Colour Q combo and I needed to create a card to go with it.
 Since CAS-ology is Celebrating their anniversary, I also played along with them.  I did start out with a Tim Holtz stencil and some Distress Stains to create my background on watercolor paper.  
 Next, I stamped the leaf branch from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and cut that out with it's matching die.  That great die cut "celebrate" is from Penny Black.  They have a bunch of great sentiment dies and I love them all!!! I did finish my card off with some silver Liquid Pearls. 
 Here is the Colour Q combo.
Here is the CAS-ology challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the ColourQ combo this week and love how you've used them on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background & wonderful card! Jumped off the screen at me when I checked ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Linda, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funky background - the die-cut greeting looks so striking over the top as well! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun artsy card, Linda, love the background you created! So happy to visit your blog this week, thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete