Wednesday, June 18, 2014

This is the day...


 I have said this before and I'll say it again, creating a card with just one layer is soooooo hard for me. I want to add something for dimension. I found two current challenges, both are using one layer and I was determined to do it! Less is More's challenge is also "off the edge" and they like to see white space. That is my next huge hurdle!!! 

 I used watercolor paper, this stuff is my new "most favorite".  
 That amazing leaf branch is a stamp from Waltzing Mouse.  The sentiment is by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday and those little butterflies are from a set by Clearly Besotted.  I used Distress Stain and Distress Stamp pad inks, love the look of these. 
 Here is the Less is More challenge.
And the Paper Players challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous. Wow! I feel the need for that sentiment - I love that verse and the font combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this branch stamp ! Great card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great off the edge stamping and colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design...I love how the sentiment overlays the leaves!
    Super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Linda! Your off the page stamping is perfect. I love the placement of the sentiment. Thanks for joining The Paper Players in our 200th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous one layer card! I love the wonderful mix of color and images, and how they travel across the card. Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous off the edge design.
    Linda xx
    LIM Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete